The Bosch JS470EB 7.0-Amp Barrel-Grip Jigsaw is a tremendously powerful tool that is extremely easy to use and take care of. The system that changes the blade requires no tools, and the process of inserting it is exceptionally fast, thus the user need not touch the hot blade.
- A blade change system that does not require any tools. This means that the user inserts the blade remarkably fast the machine also ejects it in the same speed, and therefore, there is no need of touching the hot blade
- Its jigsaw clamping system is one of the most secure of all other jigsaws
- There is 4 orbital action settings that use dissimilar blade strokes in order to smoothen out the aggressive cuts
- It is possible to manage the speed of the trigger controls; therefore, the user can control their work effectively
- The jigsaw vibrates at a real minimal scale as compared to other types, and because of this, the user is able to have highly accurate and precise cuts as well as finishing off their work smoothly
- It comes with a carrying case that makes the device easy to handle and move around with.
Who is it best for?
This jigsaw is made to be used by professionals when going about their daily sawing business. For carpenters and home improvement specialists, this tool is the best one to have since these jobs require a lot of wood cutting. The jigsaw is much more powerful than the previous models, and so a lot of caution must be exercised during the use of the machine.
Bosch JS470EB Pros and Cons
The JS470EB Jigsaw is extremely accurate through the cut and the power at which it tears through the ply or other materials is astounding. The fact that it does not vibrate a lot is a tremendously significant advantage. The jigsaw has an ambidextrous button that enables the user to cut along a straight line, and its size makes it exceedingly firm and sturdy.
The multi-directional blade clamp makes it have a superior grip, while the dust blower ensures that the line where the user is cutting is remarkably clear. The enhanced accuracy and operation is as a result of the machine which does not vibrate a lot and its precise plunging system.
Although the jigsaw is highly effective, it can at times be particularly noisy or in some cases, very hard to determine the angle at which you are cutting.
Why should you buy it?
The jigsaw has four orbital cutting settings that have different blade strokes to enhance the smoothness of the cut. The blade speeds can be varied in order to have the desired blade speed. The blade cutting motion can also be predetermined depending on the nature of the job. The motor that is highly efficient since it gives the tool more power to handle any task.
Bosch JS470EB – Final Verdict
The Bosch JS470EB 7-Amp Barrel-Grip Jigsaw offers its users the best cutting experience, and it comes at a highly affordable cost.